- Visit our Program Support Office at #104-1456 St Paul Street, Kelowna, BC to give by Cash or Debit.
- Print out our donation form and mail with your cheque made payable to Central Okanagan Hospice Association (or COHA) to: #104-1456 St. Paul Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 2E6.
- Filling out and emailing our donation form and giving by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card
- By calling us at (250) 763-5511 and giving by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
- Through the CanadaHelps secure website by clicking on the Donate Now button.
CanadaHelps was created to make giving simple. The process is simple, fast, secure and convenient.
- Create a sustainable future for COHA through our Legacy of Care.
Your donation will help COHA improve the quality of life for those living with or dying from advanced illness and also help provide bereavement support for families and loved ones experiencing grief. It is with the generous support of members, donors and sponsors that we are able to continue to provide these valuable services and supports to citizens from Oyama to Peachland through our specially trained volunteers. It is also through your donation that we are able to increase the number of volunteers as the requests for hospice service increases.