- Prepare a Will, which includes a bequest for COHA.
- Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your assets to COHA.
- Name COHA as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension plan.
- Name COHA as a beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy.
- Remember loved ones with a memorial gift.
- Encourage family and friends to leave gifts to COHA in their Wills.
- Ask your financial or estate planning advisor to include charitable giving as part of your financial plan and to incorporate it in their counsel to other clients.
- Ensure that the legal professional drafting your will uses our correct name and address
Whether you choose simply to name COHA as a beneficiary or create annuities or trusts, your generosity will make a difference for years to come in the lives of the terminally ill in our community and their families.
The information on the following pages provides a brief overview on planning a legacy gift to COHA. The information is general in nature and is subject to change according to individual circumstances. The first step is to talk to your own professional advisors about the type of arrangement that would best suit your circumstances.
When you make a provision for us in your Will, please let us know, and you will automatically become a member of COHA and our Legacy of Care.
Central Okanagan Hospice Association
104-1456 St. Paul Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 2E6
Registered Charity # 118843515RR0001